Monday, January 23rd, 2023
Today is a “Y” day
LUNCH MONDAY (01/23): Meat Sauce on Rotini Noodles, Mexi Pizza, Chef Salad
MEATLESS OPTION: Lentil Pasta w/Marinara Sauce, Cheese Chef Salad
TICK Awards: Congratulations to the following students for winning the T.I.C.K. Student of the Week Award.
- 6th Graders: Aysha Bornemeier-Herndon, Holden Gabig, De’Asia Ezell, Rahf Al-Hamidawi, Gannon Dupont, Olivia Rima
- 7th Graders: Karla Arriaga Perez, Andrew Cook, Josselin Viera Flores, Wisam Shanibaqi, Braylon Bates, Mariana Cruz Cruz
- 8th Graders: Izeyah Corral, Ulises Rivera Delgado, Cheyenne Davis, Lizzy Burton, Jak Clarke, Erika Perez
LPS Oral Spelling Bee – It’s not too late to sign up for the 35th Annual LPS Spelling Bee! All middle school students are welcome to participate. See your Humanities or English teachers to get the registration form or come to the school office to get one. The competition is on Saturday, February 4th, and registration is due on January 28th.
Students: As a reminder, our basketball spectator policy states that students may not attend basketball games at Goodrich, unless they are a sibling of a player and accompanied by a parent or guardian. Thanks for your cooperation!
8th Graders: If you are interested in a Focus Program, please fill out this form using Jumpcode OSRA.
8th Graders: High School information is in Mrs. Reisdorff’s Google Classroom or use jumpcode: BIBW
Remember if you want to get in touch with Mrs. Reisdorff, the 8th Grade Counselor, please go to Google Classroom, and fill out form ‘Contact Mrs. Reisdorff’.
8th Grade Families Save the Date: High School Information Events – 2023 (All below events begin at 6:30 pm)
- North Star: Monday, January 23rd
- Lincoln High: Tuesday, January 24th
- Northeast: Wednesday, January 25th
Information events for the eight LPS high schools in January are an important component of the transition process. The events are designed to share information about the opportunities available at each school. 8th-grade students with their families should plan to attend. You can attend one or all 8 events. If your student is still unsure which HS they will attend we encourage you to attend multiple info nights.