Thursday, April 29th, 2021
Today is a “Y” day
LUNCH THURSDAY (04/29): Creamed Turkey, Salisbury Steak, Hawaiian Pizza, Chef Salad MEATLESS OPTION: Chickpea Salad in a Pita Pocket, w/Lettuce, Tomato & Dressing in Wrap, Cheese Chef Salad
Dragon Ticket Winners:
- 6th grade: Ulises Rivera Delgado
- 7th grade: Joslyn Espinoza Navez
- 8th grade: Alexis Ross
Please come to the office during lunch to claim your prize!
Spirit Week: Next week, May 3rd – May 7th is Spirit Week. Here are the themes for the week:
- Monday: Man…you’re looking on point! (wear sweatpants)
- Tuesday: Talk about Shade! (wear sunglasses)
- Wednesday: What are those? (wear wacky clothes & socks)
- Thursday: Thinking about going pro? (jersey day)
- Friday: Fierce Friday
- – Purple
- – Black
- – White
- – Goodrich Gear
Attention Students: Please remember to turn in all of your school library books by May 7th.
Attention Students: If you have been holding onto or hoarding your Dragon Tickets, you will need to turn them in no later than May 1st.
Yearbooks: Don’t forget to purchase a yearbook for the 2020-2021 school year for $20.00 in the office or you can order one online from the Goodrich Website.