Monday, November 18th, 2019
Today is a “Y” day
LUNCH TUESDAY (11/19): Soft Shell Taco, Sub Sandwich, Chef Salad
MEATLESS OPTION: Cheese Ravioli, Meatless Chef Salad
Dragon Ticket Winners:
- 6th grade: Lucy Kor, Connor Lewis
- 7th grade: Ceona Jordan, Madelyn Krupka
- 8th grade: Amin Mohamed, Kassidy Nelms
Please come to the office during lunch to play Plinko and claim your prize!
TICK Awards: Congratulations to the following students for winning the TICK Student of the Week Award. Each week, teams will choose students to be recognized. Congratulations to the following students:
- 6th Grade: Amelia Bowers, Jarrett Daniel
- 7th Grade: Fatima Jomaa, Keegan Stamler
- 8th Grade: Lena Kuku, Alex Hamner, Bayli Mahan, Kristina Simetich
Please stop in the office and get your certificate AND first to lunch pass for the rest of the week.
Parent Teacher Conferences: There will be Parent Teacher Conferences on Tuesday, November 19th from 4:00 to 7:00 pm. We will also have gently used free clothing available on conference night.
Latina Girls Club: The Latina Girls Club meeting will be in Ms. Felker’s room (Room 11) from 3:00-4:00 pm on Thursday, November 21st. This meeting is for 7th & 8th grade girls only.