Monday, November 11th, 2019
Today is an “X” day
LUNCH TUESDAY (11/12): Muchos Nachos, Country Beef Sandwich, Philly Chicken Sub, Chef Salad
MEATLESS OPTION: Black Bean Salsa Burger, Meatless Chef Salad
Dragon Ticket Winners:
- 6th grade: Ali Alsulaimani, Trelee Baxter
- 7th grade: Hassan Al-Amiri, Ali Al-Robaie
- 8th grade: Rand Ahmed, Aleziah Anderson
Please come to the office during lunch to play Plinko and claim your prize!
TICK Awards: Congratulations to the following students for winning the TICK Student of the Week Award. Each week, teams will choose students to be recognized. Congratulations to the following students:
- 6th Grade: Jason Nguyen, Abrar Al-Arjawy, McKaya Perry, Kayla Limon
- 7th Grade: Trinity Spings, Joaquin Shettlesworth
- 8th Grade: Khaldoon Shammo, Brieanna Mijangos, McCartney Nguyen, Vivian Dao, Joyce Toe, Makeyla Stuchlik
Please stop in the office and get your certificate AND first to lunch pass for the rest of the week.
Food Market: This month’s food market will be on Thursday, November 14th after school. Please remember to go to your locker first and walk in the halls. The food market is open to all Goodrich students and families and it’s FREE!
Spirit week will be taking place November 11th-15th. The days include:
- Monday-Sweatpants Day
- Tuesday-Twin Day
- Wednesday- Athletic Day
- Thursday-Throwback Day
- Friday-Spirit Day
- 6th grade wears purple
- 7th grade wears black
- 8th grade wears white
- staff wears pink
Student council will be selling scrunchies ($2) and necklaces ($1) in portable 2 all during spirit week for ALL to wear on Friday for spirit day!