Monday, November 4th, 2019
Today is a “Y” day
LUNCH TUESDAY (11/05): Taco Chalupa, Cherry Chicken on Brown Rice, Honey Sriracha Boneless Wings, Chef Salad
MEATLESS OPTION: Bean & Cheese Chalupa, Meatless Chef Salad
Dragon Ticket Winners:
- 6th grade: Landon Nienhuser, McKaya Perry
- 7th grade: Emily Le, Sofia Lopez Martinez
- 8th grade: Kayleigh Lowe, Brieanna Mijangos
Please come to the office during lunch to play Plinko and claim your prize!
TICK Awards: Congratulations to the following students for winning the TICK Student of the Week Award. Each week, teams will choose students to be recognized. Congratulations to the following students:
- 6th Grade: Israa Hashem, Christian Ruiz Florian, Ray Tuttle, Giselle Luna Hernandez
- 7th Grade: Ira Bryan, Alina Onishchuk, Kaylana Bradley
- 8th Grade: Madison Ronkar, Julio Ramirez Lopez
Please stop in the office and get your certificate AND first to lunch pass for the rest of the week.
Student Council: There will be a student council meeting Tuesday, November 5th after school till 4:00 in portable 2.
Latina Girls Club: The Latina Girls Club meeting will be in Ms. Felker’s room (Room 11) from 3:00-4:00 pm on Thursday, November 7th. This meeting is for 7th & 8th grade girls only.